He is no fool who give what he cannot keep, to gane something that he cannot loose.
"Why are your eyes like that?" - I looked surprised at this question thinking "what its wrong with my eyes?". The translator made this question easy for me: "She never saw someone with blue eyes!" It was for the first time when I heard this. i turned to the girl and she gave me the biggest smile ever. The picture next to this was made once she end up in contemplation of the "white women" that was before her.
This adorable 4 years old girl made my day and my entire time in India and not for the question tat she asked me, but its just amazing to see ways that God remind us how innocent kids are and how this is expressed in simple ways. We, as adults, try so hard to complicated things and in almost everything we do we try to look so profound , yet we forget the most simple thing: Love does not require anything complex. Love simply gave itself. Love is not selfish. Love is patience. Love is kind. Intense love does not measure, it just give!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment